Dolls house families/figures

Shareb

Arrggg....................it has been an utter hair-ripper of a day! The extreme heat has not helped I'm sure! I have put together my dolls and painted them. They both (to my mind) look excellent...until.....I tried to 'wig'. Hmmm....what an utter failure. I had a go yesterday and so did my daughter. Neither of us had much luck. So then I bit the bullet today and wigged again - but straight onto the dolls head. He looks somewhat okay - a bit moth eaten at the back. She looks okay - but I'm really not happy with it. She seems to have lost that beautiful glint in her eye too. I tried to make clothes for them and that has also been more difficult than I would have imagined - not that I was setting out to do a great job - merely a make-do till I found clothes I liked for them. PLUS after spending a week painting, staining and varnishing the staircase, I started to assemble last night. I left it gluing last night - came out and it was all crap. I have pulled it apart a couple of times and now I've thrown my hands in the air. Fortunately my hubby is an engineer. He came home and said - that's okay, all you have to do is this. So after dinner we'll do 'this' and hope that it works! Bah humbug. Oh - the reason for this post, does anyone know of a good wig supplier? Most I've seen so far will be too big. Thanking you in advance! Oh and John - I love your man!! Great find!!

• Like 1