WTB: Duracraft Southern Mansion, Bayberry Cottage, Victorian, Victorian Mansion, Cambridge

fbingha

Hello,

Looking to purchase these 100% kits:

VM 800 Victorian Mansion

VH 600 Victorian

SM 700 Southern Mansion

BY 197 Bayberry Cottage

CA 750 Cambridge

I've built the Newberg, just have the floors and roofing to go on the SF 555 San Franciscan, have the Heritage with the floor and lower walls up. Have the 505 Farmhouse waiting. Would like to add the above kits to my Duracraft pile. I started with Duracraft and enjoy them. I find that I don't like mdf/fiberboard or 'perfect' so older Duracraft is what I enjoy putting together.

Edited by fbingha
  • Like 2

Freddie, do you check the Ebay and craigslist thread in General Mini Talk? Folks post there finds of all different companys' houses. Duracraft has been mentioned. If you don't mind paying for shipping you might find a good deal there. Good luck and happy hunting!

Sure, I do but the houses I seek are the rarer ones. The bayberry and cambridge show up now and then but I didn't have the budget for them at the time. The mansions rarely show up and always look questionable as to completeness. Just posted this for anyone who has too many kits under the bed.

• Like 1

Have you tried any of the Greenleaf kits? They are die cut and very much like the DuraCraft kits. I've built both. I'm now partial to Greenleaf lasercut kits.

I mention the GL kits because (besides loving them) there are many models to choose from! :Xmas:

Freddie, since they are so rare, maybe this one could be good if they guy was willing to ship it. He says is complete and added the floors.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/tag/4800771793.html

Thanks, I will check that out!

Also, definitely interested in the Bayberry, that is the house I actually want to build next.

Oh but the hunt is soooooo much fun! Everyone I know, knows I'm looking, so they always tell me when they see houses. How satisfying if you just randomly bump into one. Check your local church resale shops. Mine has 3 right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...