Positive Affirmations, Good News and Awesome Things

Deb

• 2 months later...

I have just spent the last little while reading this entire thread and have to say it was very uplifting. This forum is chock full of the kindest, most thoughtful, caring, friendly people. I'm so glad I found all of you!

• 1 year later...

Just re-read this entire thread (bout had a childish accident when I hit the breast enlargement joke), and again am reminded why I keep coming back here.  Shouldn't ever go away at all...but life sometimes overwhelms, doesn't it?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mary K said:

Just re-read this entire thread (bout had a childish accident when I hit the breast enlargement joke), and again am reminded why I keep coming back here.  Shouldn't ever go away at all...but life sometimes overwhelms, doesn't it?

But you're back home here, where you belong!

• 7 months later...

I just found this thread and have quickly read through a lot of it. Holly mentioned "warm fuzzy" wow that was a blast from the past. Out minister many years ago did a whole sermon based on that book , he even had  a charcoal sketch of a warm fuzzy  on his wall, which I got when he retired. I still have my copy of the book, very dog eared  but I have found it and just read it through, it had the same effect as the first time I read it and it is so simple.

Thank you for this topic , sending warm fuzzies to anyone who needs them. NO cold pricklies here.

PS note to me, hang the charcoal warm fuzzie  again ASAP