The Garfield... just beginning

hsouthard

I use my June Tailor Shape Cut slotted ruler for scribing floors. It's a plastic quilting template with 1/2" slots for the rotary cutter to cut cloth strips with. I use a box cutter or xacto knife and run down the slot on my predrawn lines. Perfect every time and no slips of the knife cuz it's IN the slot. Someone here recommended it a while ago. I love it.

• Like 1

I use my June Tailor Shape Cut slotted ruler for scribing floors. It's a plastic quilting template with 1/2" slots for the rotary cutter to cut cloth strips with. I use a box cutter or xacto knife and run down the slot on my predrawn lines. Perfect every time and no slips of the knife cuz it's IN the slot. Someone here recommended it a while ago. I love it.

Thanks, I'll have to look into that!

If you check the albums and blogs you'll find all the pictures you could ever want. It isnt prudent to paste them into posts as it uses up your data limit. The albums and blogs have unlimited amounts.

• Like 1