• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Hello Everyone, I’m so excited to be here
      By Lula
      Oh my goodness, I so happy I found this forum. Super excited to get to know all these creative minds.  I have zero experience building dollhouses - well as an art student 100 years ago in HS, I did create a miniature Shakespearian Scene for my English teacher. That’s it!
      My husband purchase this dollhouse for my at a Fleamarket. I’m planning on rehabbing it ;-) 
      xxx-ooo

• Liquid Chrome Label
      By WBrownIV
      Here is the label. It's made by a company called "Molotow" The trick with it is to apply it almost to where it runs. Then don't touch it for a few days.
    • Liquid Chrome Paint
      By WBrownIV
      This is the Chrome paint I used. It truly works!
    • Newbie in Ohio
      By DeniSue
      Hi! I'm new to the miniature and dollhouse world. I'm from Ohio. I never thought I would own a dollhouse even though I've always loved them. Surprisingly my mother bought me the Beacon Hill kit for my 52nd birthday. I was in complete shock! I have no idea where to start past reading the directions and thinking "oh my, what have I gotten myself into?" I need help starting from the very beginning. 
    • Duracraft roof fit issues (Linfield)
      By JSundbakken
      I am constructing the Duracraft linfield and I’m dry fitting the roof, but it’s just not fitting right. Do they ever? Should I sand and try to figure it out or glue and fill in with wood putty? I have done everything correct with the instructions, so I don’t know what’s best to do. Any suggestions?