Hello! I am new and would love to meet everyone!

Hello!!

I am brand new to this forum and to dollhouseing.

I have been looking into the hobby and doing tons of research over the past 6 months and have finally purchased my 1st dollhouse and am in the begining construction phases of it now. (Its on hold for a little bit while we are moving right now. But I cant wait until we are setteled so I can pick back up).

There is still a ton for me to learn and I cannot wait to get to know everyone and see their beautiful creations that I can learn from.

Talk to everyone soon!

Rebecca

Hi!

So nice to meet you! I hope Santa hurries up with your gift. Im sure youre excited.

I am building the Vermont Farmhouse Jr. from Real Good Toys.

I wanted to buy my dollhouse in person, and to my knowledge to only place around me to do so was at our local Hobby Lobby.

I also wanted to start small and simple as a beginner and not get in too far over my head (although the urge to buy a fancy one was bad) plus with my coupon from Hobby Lobby it was too pricey which was great as a beginner too (i wouldnt feel I was out a ton of money if I totally botched it or (gasp) decided the hobby wasnt for me).

• Like 1

:welcome: Rebecca!

So glad you could join us! Just remember, as Holly said, we were all new at this at one point. Feel free to ask questions, there will be someone who has an answer for you. We love to enable, I mean, help people get started! Put on a fresh pot of coffee and start browsing through the forum topics and the galleries. There is also a search feature in the upper right corner in case there is something specific you want to research.

Welcome Rebecca! If you are near Richmond, there are 2 great dollhouse shops here.

Bell's Exclusives on Nine Mile Rd and The Dollhouse Shop on Patterson Ave.

Have fun with your house!

We also have a club that meets once a month. Let me know if you'd like more info on joining us!

Welcome to our little family! :D

I am so excited to see so many newbies joining us here lately! The more the merrier! Looking forward to getting to know everyone and seeing your first dollhouse projects. There is SO much helpful information here and SO many helpful friends to give advice and encouragement throughout your build.

Welcome aboard!