new here

LK77

Hi Iam new here but not to building mini houses. I currently live in FREEZING COLD upstate Ny with my family. I decided too start building again I havent built very many and sadly to say alot was lost during the flood. I have been browsing pictures on here ventured out into the freezing cold and fould a little 2 story house that was the spring fling of 2009 thats how long I have had it for Lol. The ideas are foating around in my head as what it will look like. 

Lyn

• Like 3

I loved that 2009 kit. Here's a link to mine.

Welcome and glad you are jumping back in your passion again. It's great therapy to fight against whatever seasonal things we don't like.

I live in the cold and today it's sunny but dreadfully windy again. Feels like it's way colder than the thermometer actually says. I don't mind snow at all. I think it is refreshing and beautiful. But that slippery old ice and bitter wind - um, not so much.

Welcome to the little family, Lyn.  I think all of the Spring Fling kits are cute, and it'd be neat to see some of the different ones bashed together.  I live where it's usually not so cold, but this year seems to be an exception.

Hi Lynn. I'm down here on Long Island and it's extremely cold. Had 2" of snow today. Just purchased the Beacon Hill. I haven't gotten to far...Just opened the box. LOL. I'm doing lots of research and finding out about wiring the house. Never built one before, so this is going to be very challenging. Stay warm

Ok, I'm late to Welcoming you but wanted to say Hello and Welcome to the Neighborhood. That spring fling is my favorite one so far ❤️ it's so different and everyone turned theirs into something so different and unique. I look forward to yours as I love the ideas you've posted so far :wave:

• Like 1