Hello World! New Member.

Squirrel

Hello all. My name is Emma, I also go by Squirrel. 

I've finished The Orchid, and The Primrose.   

I'm currently working on The Willow and The light house keepers house(in 1/24 scale).

I have a blog at emmasminipads.blogspot.com. Please feel free to take a look, comment or follow. (Whatever you'd like)

I'm currently 20 years old and living in St. Louis, Mo.

On a more personal note I think i'm going to stick with the 1/24 scale from now on, I like it a lot better. :)

• Like 4

Welcome to the little family, Emma.  Since I make everything that goes into my houses these days, moving to 1:24 was a lot of fun.  I tend to go back and forth between scales as I build.  When you have made five posts you can share pictures of your builds in the gallery.

Hi Emma, and welcome.  I have an aunt named Emma, so your name is endearing to me as well as your hobby.  It's nice to have a young person on board, although this "family" is a nice blend of ages and backgrounds.  I think you will be very happy here.

A lot of us have certain preferences, and it sounds like you found your niche with half scale, which is very popular on this site.  It is so much fun to view each other's projects, especially when someone creates something you wouldn't have imagined much less produced.  I am looking forward to your future posts, and in the meantime, I hope you will have fun exploring this site.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your building as much as I do. I never get the time to do what I'd really like to do, but, some is better than none. Unfortunately life does require us to do a few other things that are necessary for survival and relationships. That really cuts into my mini time - hahaha

Hope you will post pictures when you get some ready. After you have typed 5 posts you are eligible to create an album. We all love eye candy!