A Merry Beacon Hill Christmas to me!

8 posts in this topic

Hello all! After 30+ years of heavy hinting to my friends and family about wanting a dollhouse for Christmas, I married a man who figured it out right away. Win! We found it on eBay, and it was missing the instructions, so... I found someone's scanned instructions online, and I've built to the point where I'm ready to start the staircase. Fun so far!

2 people like this

Welcome to the little family, Becki; one of the mods or admins will see your duplicates and remove them.

Hi Becki and welcome to the forum! The Beacon Hill is a gorgeous house and you'll be so happy with your choice. :) Don't worry about the extra posts. Sometimes the servers have a hiccup and a post comes thru more than once. I deleted the extras so it's all good.

It's awesome that your husband is supportive of your new mini home. Mine got me started on dollhouses too....partly because he knew I'd always wanted one but partly because he said that the next time I got the urge to rearrange living room furniture it would be easier if it were in miniature. LOL!! So there are perks for everyone in this hobby. We're glad that it's brought us another new friend and hope that you'll be happy here.

1 person likes this

Welcome! It is a wonderful hobby! Deb, I will be sure to use that as a future excuse! 'But honey it's cheaper than buying real furniture and less annoying than rearranging the living room every time I get a wild hair.' LOL!!!

Our normal-size house is in a constant state of remodel, so the deal is, I just can't finish the dollhouse before I finish the peoplehouse. (no problem!)

Welcome to the forum, Becki!!!