First Timer

Hi all! My name is Halle. I live in GA and have recently fallen in love with dollhouses. I'm working on the Primrose right now. I know it's only an addition to the Laurel, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy.

In order to getting ready to build, I have already been reading through your guys' forums and learning all sorts of tips and tricks. I can't wait to really get into this hobby and buy more dollhouses! Any tips or information you guys want to give me would be sooo appreciated!

Welcome to the little family, Halle. Tracy lives on the SE side of Atlanta and Peggi lives south and east of Tracy. DH's family is all from SW GA, so we frequently get over towards the Columbus area.

Hi Halle,I've been away for awhile so it's nice to see newcomers :)

My advice...once you start,don't get depressed because to feel things aren't going as you hoped.They rarely do.And there is no mistake(hat I can think of) that can't be fixed.Mainly just have fun and let your imagination run wild :)