Show and Tell: The Love Shack

Deb

You guys have to please post pictures as these projects progress. My granddaughter, Hannah, is an avid fan of Dr. Who. In fact, we have not been drawn to any little people for her mini house yet, but I have been looking at the Dr. Who figures and surprise her!!

I love the house, but I think I want to kick the designer because I have had that silly song in my head for several days now...

You have to catch me first! And I know that you can't run any faster than I can, so there. Pfffttt. :bleh: My camera doesn't do well with pics in the dark but I'll try to get one of the 'shrooms. Lynette did such a fab job on them and they're perfect for this house!

The best place for finding all things Whovian is at thinkgeek.com They're Who-central with a lot of exclusives. Bruce's Tardis usb hub is perfect for 1:12 and makes the rawr-rawr-rawr noises but it has to be connected to a computer for the sounds. Bummer. I love little touches of realism like sound effects. LOL! There's another website with Who miniatures but I can't remember the name. I'll ask Bruce later and see if he remembers.

• Like 2

OMG!  That is brilliant Deb!  I can't say I've ever taken much notice of the actual 'shack' in the video clip but now I have yours is excellent!  What huge fun that would have been!

• Like 1

I made a lighted Tardis for a birthday cake for my son a couple of years ago!  It even had a remote for the LED lighting!  His friends (and Jack) thought it was absolutely brilliant!  So fun to do!  I've been a Dr Who fan since birth and so have my kids!

• Like 1

I made a lighted Tardis for a birthday cake for my son a couple of years ago! It even had a remote for the LED lighting! His friends (and Jack) thought it was absolutely brilliant!

Oh, please post some pictures. That sounds wonderful. There are many Dr. Who fans here who would love to see your ideas.

Oh, please post some pictures. That sounds wonderful. There are many Dr. Who fans here who would love to see your ideas.

<nodding in agreement>  Please do!!  Cake art is miniatures in another form so we'd love to see it.   There needs to be more Whovian minis in the world.  I'd love to do the Tardis but my ideas are mainly daydreaming (it's probably not a project I'll ever get around to doing) so I just dream out loud and if anyone else wants to use them, please feel free.   :thumbup:   At my current building speed it'll take the next five years just to do the two houses I have in dry fit and there are three others that I want to do after those so I'm going to live out my Dr. Who mini fantasies vicariously.  LOL!