The Articulated Steampunk Moose

<rolling around on the floor laughing> Oh lordy Debra, your subject line made me laugh so loud I scared the cats. Even before I clicked on it, I was howling because "articulated steampunk moose" would be the perfect name for a band. I just want to keep saying it out loud because it's so much fun. <clearing throat and taking a deep breath> Okay, sorry for all the hysterical cackling but that just struck me as SO funny.

Then I saw the picture and WOWSERS is that cool!! It's creative and unique and such a great steampunk piece. You captured the steampunk essence beautifully and in a way that no one else would think of doing. I can see it hanging on the wall in a steampunk house and being right at home. I love, love, love, love this one!

• Like 1

I find you cavorting with a Steamoose!

I think that if one knows a Steamoose, the only thing one can do with it is to cavort. :nana:​ I've heard tales of how they canoodle and carry on in the wild and that once they've been tamed, they're experts at cavorting. Of course those are only fireside tales and nothing at all can be found on them in Wikipedia. :rofl:

Debra, now that you've added a steampunk critter of sorts, does this mean the family will be getting more pets? :popcorn:

Debra, my husband has a Steampunk Mustang! I got him a replacement emblem for the front of his real car. It is a mustang with all kinds of gears and other Steampunk elements. I think it makes his car go faster!G

• Like 2

Delivering a steampunk calf might be a little tricky.... :bigwink:

<wincing> I've been on enough farms to see a calf being pulled and that hurts just thinking about it!!   Gears are sharp!  LOL!!  But a family of them on the wall would be kinda cute.  <chuckling>  I have to tell a funny story on myself.  When I was a toddler we had a rancher friend who was an avid hunter and there were lots of trophy heads on the wall of his den.  I drove everyone crazy running from room to room because I was just positive that the rest of the animals were on the other side of the wall.   When I think about it now, I think it would be hilarious in miniature.  

Wasn't there a commercial like that once?  

I don't remember one but I don't even remember the plot of the tv show I watched with Bruce last night so it's quite likely there is.  I'm sure I wasn't the only kid to go looking for body parts.  Wait.  That didn't sound quite right.  I meant the body parts on the other side of the wall, not the ones buried in the back yard or anything.  <chuckling>  I think I need to stop right there before I dig myself any deeper.  hehehehehehehehe  

• Like 2

I don't remember one but I don't even remember the plot of the tv show I watched with Bruce last night so it's quite likely there is.  I'm sure I wasn't the only kid to go looking for body parts.  Wait.  That didn't sound quite right.  I meant the body parts on the other side of the wall, not the ones buried in the back yard or anything.  <chuckling>  I think I need to stop right there before I dig myself any deeper.  hehehehehehehehe

I get you a shovel :LOL: