A New Swap - 1/24 (or 1/2") scale

chesterfieldzoo

Blue, round, spiral, insert. Hmmm?

Not sure whether the butterfly flew away in the nick of time with an ink refill (with the spiral spring) both inserted in a round tube blue pen?

I'm new and hadn't heard of swaps so I'm following this topic to see how it works. I gotta tell ya, I am SO curious about Debora's swap! This looks like such fun. I need to figure out what I can make to participate when you do a 1:12 swap.

I am sure we will do another 1/12 swap before summer Cathy. A swap is announced and people have a week or two to sign up, then you make the same amount of items as people who sign up (minus one, unless you want to make one for the host) and you get back that many different items. Anything you make should be valued at $5-10 (it doesn't matter what it costs to make).

• Like 1

Thank you for the info, Deana. I have a couple of questions. How long do you have to work on the items? How many people usually sign up?

If you look back at page one of this thread, I asked a ton of questions in post # 2 and Deana answered in post #4. That might help answer some of the questions you have too.

Blue, round, spiral, insert, paper.

Blue swizzle stick inserted into a round blue glass (filled with yummy liquid motivation) with delicate spiral designs on the glass and spirals and butterflies on the paper umbrella on the top of the swizzle stick, ready in the nick of time for one frazzled Selkie!!

PS. I'm really overtired and WAY behind on a project due tomorrow AM so my answer is, no doubt, reflecting my frazzled state of mind.

Gail, everyone will like whatever it is you've sent :)

I always worry about the same thing, but then I remind myself that it's half scale. What's not to like!?! :D

The box I sent was supposed to get to Deana Thursday, but I sent some other packages out the same day and they were one to two days behind schedule.

• Like 1

Now that I've been doing my first half scale project (Baba Yaga) I'm watching this swap with a great deal more interest.

Can't wait to see what you all have come up with.

• Like 1