spring mini's at Michael's

shamrockgirl18

I walked around the corner at Joann's today and found they had some too. I bought a little table to use as a coffee table, and there was a tiny fireplace.

we have a joann's but it's not a Joann Etc- it's an old store that carries mostly fabrics and sewing supplies. Bummer.

In my Michaels we have the hutches in the wood section, minis are in the kids section, just a small area. And we got the fairy minis on a end cap. They are really cute, some are too small for 1/12 scale but still fun.

I believe the hutches are being fazed out unfortunatly, I haven't purchase any but I have a bunch from a while ago.

Kellee

In my Michaels we have the hutches in the wood section, minis are in the kids section, just a small area. And we got the fairy minis on a end cap. They are really cute, some are too small for 1/12 scale but still fun.

I believe the hutches are being fazed out unfortunatly, I haven't purchase any but I have a bunch from a while ago.

Kellee

Our Michael's doesn't have the hutches anymore. You are very lucky.

:bear:

I searched at my local Michaels today but they did not have any. They just had the regular ones they always have. I asked and the lady told me that they never received that inventory so she believes its by region and we might not be getting them.

Too bad but I went to the Michaels in the city next to us and they had them! I was so excited. They had a lot of items for a tiny wine cellar display I want to create in the Willowcrests cellar window. They are pretty good quality minis too. True to scale. I can't wait to use them.

I didn't take pictures, but at Joann's I bought this

http://www.joann.com/search?q=Miniatures#prefn1=prod_type&start=54&q=Miniatures&sz=54&prefv1=Product

And some of the other items they have on their website (some that say online only, which is confusing), they have them int who completely different locations. One is more spring gnomes and such, and one is more house type tables, dishes and fruit.

And at Michael's I picked up some of these

http://sparrowinnovations.com/products/sparrow-innovations-miniatures/

Plus, there was another selection on end cap that I thought was much more house type minis instead of garden ones like these.

• Like 2

Would one of you post pictures? I've been to our Michaels twice and haven't seen anything yet. I believe I am looking in the wrong places...

I'll be able to take pictures some time tomorrow evening.

The minis were hard to find at the Michaels I went to. I went to the Seasonal section first, thinking they were there since they had the Christmas minis there before but they weren't. I went to the aisle where they have their small, usual selection of minis but they weren't there either. Basically as I was walking out of the store because I didn't find anything, I passed by the main aisle at the back of the store, and there was the display.

Here you go. It's a little hard to see with my ancient camera. I am going to use one cellar window for a wine cellar display and the other for a gardening/storage display. My favorite is the wine setting on the butcher block. It's really cute.

post-729-0-01672700-1425121903_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I checked out your Joann's link, Sharon. Loved the little toobs of critters. Unfortunately the ones I'm interested in aren't available in any of the 4 stores near me. Can you check to see if they're available near you? I'd happily reimburse you. I'm interested in three of them: http://www.joann.com/designer-plastic-miniatures-in-toobs-lair-of-the-dragon-no2/9736240.html#prefn1=prod_type&start=109&q=Miniatures&sz=54&prefv1=Product

http://www.joann.com/plastic-miniatures-in-toobs-knights-and-dragons-10-pkg/9136540.html#start=55&q=Miniatures&sz=54&prefn1=prod_type&prefv1=Product

http://www.joann.com/plastic-miniatures-in-toobs-mythical-realm-8-pkg/10847069.html#start=55&q=Miniatures&sz=54&prefn1=prod_type&prefv1=Product

This goes for anyone else, too.

I don't remember seeing those? But I'm going into the city Thursday or Friday, I'll check, but did you see when I clicked on one of the links it said there is 1.99 shipping this week, it might be cheaper to get them online, since shipping would be so low.