Spring Fling 2015

joannie

This is one of those situations that calls for great patience, in my not-so-humble opinion. It's not polite to ask if someone is going to give you a gift. I consider the Spring Fling a wonderful gift from the good folks at the generous company that gives us this forum. If the Spring Fling is going to happen, we'll be the first to know. If it isn't going to happen, no amount of wondering, speculating, begging, pleading, nagging or whining will affect the outcome.  Please, let's not pursue this thread.

• Like 1

Thank you Kathie - I couldn't agree with you more - please accept my apologies if I have offended anyone....it was certainly not my intention to do so

You didn't offend. There was just an unpleasant and unfortunate situation that occurred last year that some of us would hate to see repeated.

With all the forum/server problems the admins have been dealing with to keep our beloved forum running, I doubt there's been any time to give a thought to a contest.

• Like 1

I talked to Dean about if there would be a Spring Fling this year or not a couple of weeks ago. He will make an official announcement if there will be one. Thanks so much everyone in advance for letting this topic go until he does that. :wave:

• Like 5