Crossing the Rainbow Bridge... again

armymom166

My beloved puppy Gizmo was killed by our neighbor's Pit Bull yesterday.  Gizmo got out when the guys who were working on our shop forgot to close the gate.  The neighbor found him in the yard and the vet came right away, but he was too far gone and died on the way to the hospital.

In the last three years, I have lost my dad, my mom, two cats, and two dogs.  Gizmo came to me two days before my mom died unexpectedly and he was such a sweet, loving little dog, a cross between a Chihuahua and a Shih Tzu.  He had the best little kisses and always knew what to do to make me feel better.  Gizmo was only 8 months old when he died, and my sense of loss and grief is profound. 

I hope this does not seem too forward. I am asking for prayers as I cope with Gizmo's loss.  I miss him terribly already and I am struggling mightily.  I greatly appreciate all of you.

post-15115-0-57816700-1425856225_thumb.j

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Please be gentle with yourself. These things take time. Our prayers added for you as well.

Hugs -

Oh, Debra!  When my mother died no one wanted to take her toy poodle (a horrible, obnoxious dog) and our boys who were all small at the time, wanted him, so we kept him and he grew on us and he moved with us to Jacksonville, FL.  The neighbor's dog who killed him jumped our five foot high chainlink fence.  You most certainly have my prayers for healing, dearest :hug: