Does anyone have any idea???

ekcbbug

In the series Charmed, they used a doll house in a number of the shows. I have fallen in love with it but for the life of me can not tell what house it is. Does anyone have any idea what house it is??? If so please let me know and let me know if I can still get it.

Thanks so much!!!! :lol2:

Kay

Hmmmm i can't help i never watch tv so i've never seen it. I'm sure someone here has tho. Good luck on finding out what it is!

Also try posting this in the general mini section, you may get more views there.

I believe it is just a replica of the house built by Hollywood. I wish there was a kit for it. On the outside a Madison by dura-craft is the closest I could find to the Charmed dollhouse.

That could be so as it is very alike the RL house for sure. Hmmm, I can see a stream of mails going to the production company for this series pleading for knowing the source, perhaps even small gnelt suggestions that they could either start up the production of the kits (or sell the rights to the kits to someone??? :whistle: ) or atleast give out a schematic/plan over it???

Hugs

I was thinking the Madison too but again there are differences. I agree Anna, I bet if some company could get the rights to the house or could design a kit like it, it would sell like hotcakes! That show was very popular and they tried for like four years to cancle it before they finally did. LOL

Maybe Greenleaf, being the large company they are, could work with Hollywood and find out more about it and see if they could get the rights to make and sell the kids? That would be cool!

Thanks and I'm glad I wasn't the only one stumped by the house.

Kay

Oh no you are definitley not alone in loving that dollhouse!

And yes I hope that some mini-lover/dollhouse kit maker will take the challenge to create this, I am a bit partial to the witchy realm myself LOL

I can see endless possibilities here....

Hugs

Hi Kay

Yep, they made the dollhouse for the show, a replica of the real one on the show. It's called Repo Manor, if that helps. Maybe a Google search will bring you luck in finding one.

Best

Mike

Thanks Mike, I'll see what I can find. I just love that house! Wish I had it myself, a real one too! LOL

Anna, a kindred spirt here in the witchy realm too. Glad to hear there is someone other than just me.

Now I winder if we can convince Greenleaf to start making the kid???? LOL

Kay

and I just love the bookstand/pulpet kind of thing they have up in the attic, will have to make one of those and have a huuuuge open book on as well to go into my witchy tower somewhere...

Had forgotten about that until now so thank you for jogging my memory!

Hugs

you all are funny. my license plate reads BROOM 1. i ride my broom to work. and go out for midnight rides.

I bet you get great gas millage too, don't you? :whistle:

Hummm, now where can I get one of those brooms? And learn to ride it too? Come on, fess up where did you get it and how do you do that? We're all curious now. LOL

Kay

I belong to a yahoo group called Halloween In Miniature.There are some great ideas and photos here of roomboxes and dollhouses with the Halloween theme.As well look at Patricia Paul'sMiniatures for some witch accessories in one twelth scale.

• 3 weeks later...
Anna and Kay, you aren't alone...I've been studying the books and learning myself...Suppose I am a solitary in training???

Sounds like it to me Irene. Really interesting too isn't it? It's a real learning experience and one you end up being called into more than any other way. As for me I'm a solitary and heredity person. I've been able to track it back through my family as far as the Salem witch hunts where I had one great great (however many are in there) grandmother who was tried three times for being a witch! LOL So I think it comes naturally.

There's a lot to learn and feel free to email me anytime if you want to chat more.

Kay

Yes I love the house and the show. I'm so sad its gone. I was really hooked. I do love the thought of it all and the fantasy. I was so glad when they did another episode with the dollhouse, but then they had to blow it up so they didn't get stuck in it again! :banana:

Many years ago I found out that the son of my old boss was a "Wiccan Priest". That was a few years after I stopped working there and we were friends (the son & I). We ony saw each other every now and then and occasionally chatted on the phone . We would flirt a bit too. After I found out I began taking one of his "classes" with several other people. The whole situation became a little "too wierd" for me (becasue the teacher/student relationship and the flirting) and I stopped going to class, but we still talked occasionally.

He never asked me out or anything, evnen though he wasn't dating anyone, so I gave up trying. I thought I was being obvoius about hinting that I liked him and couldn't tell if he really like me back or it was just silly banter. One day I told him I met a really nice guy and was going on a date. He got snippy with me and we never had a good conversation again. We lost touch about 8 years ago, a year and a half before I met my husband. I often wonder how he is doing.

The wiccan stuff was interesting to learn, but to me its like politics and religion. I'm just not sure I believe in it. If it works so well, why don't all the good witches get together and make the world a better place? Same with Politics and Religion.

Sorry, I'm not a true Non-believer, just have doubts. I do believe in Physics and mediums though. And like anything else there are those who can and those who fake it to make money.

I believe in ghosts and have met some. I often know when the phone is going to ring before it does and who it is calling. I go shopping and pick up dinner then hubby will call and ask me to pick up for dinner the very thing I just did! I did study withcraft when I was younger, I dress for halloween as a witc h. I can twitch my nose just like Samantha in Bewitched (which is my favorite show) and I can't tell you how many times I've been called a witch. (hmmmm or was it _itch?) Wiccan stuff creeps me out and all the people I've met or heard of are kind of .....odd? And I am on a one woman mission to make the world around me a better place. Feel free to come see.

:banana: witches,witches. If there were witches.Want to be a witch?Know the price you'd have to pay?It's not like on t.v.,on Charmed or Samantha. Don't get me started on ouija boards and witches and spells. Had too much to see with that. I don't go to church.It would probably fall down on me, but I say my prayers and try to do good and that's better than any witches.bergieyea, saw some ghosts,too. fortunes.

Berige you are craking me up here :D My Mother used to study Witch Craft many MANY years ago. I could tell you all some stories :) and I do belive the stuff CAN work :) :hug:

Gee Tracy, do tell! I'm still waiting for it to make me rich beyond my wildest dreams, like Donald Trump rich! If you have any spells for that pass them along! LOL

Bergie, don't get me wrong, I still believe in God too. That's part of the advantace, you never have to choose one over the other and since I'm the world's worst person for trying to decide who's right or not, I love it! I don't have to choose. :)

Although now I'm disappointed. :( I never saw any ghosts yet.

Kay

:) oh,you two. Yes,I saw ghosts. Say people in a glass of water.Both my grandmorthers could tell fortunes.me.too,but i quit because it was never really anything good. I had the worst luck when I did it.Saw my father's uncle's ghost more than once,each time my life was in actual danger.but what i mean is,you pay a terrible price for it.and believe me, most of the spirits are bad,liars,evils. had the windows fall out of my apartment once when my kids were young and my daughter fooled with a ouija board. she wouldn't listen to me. Had to get on the board to make it go away.ever see the nail planchett bend in half? bergie

oh,and eckb-I know a girl who used it for money.sure,she got lots of money-from her father's life insurance,from car accidents. she was in n.y. on 9-11,was in the subway. she got money,but it turns,lost her husband,almost lost her house. bergie.never wish for money.wish for good health,happiness ,not money.it'll come from somewhere but not where you want it -like a lottery.

Wow Bergie!!! I had no idea a ouija board could do that or cause so much problems! Guess that's why my parents never allowed us to have one in the house. Hummm parents do know best I guess sometimes. LOL

Personally I've always been able to tell the future but also I hate it!!! Sometimes, when it's good news, its fun, but it's not always such good news. So I do understand how you feel there too.

Kay