Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

In the the description it states that it is 1/16 scale. 

"The Ashburton measures - 620mm high x 530mm wide x 380mm deep, 1/16th Scale"

34 minutes ago, Selkie said:

In the the description it states that it is 1/16 scale. 

"The Ashburton measures - 620mm high x 530mm wide x 380mm deep, 1/16th Scale"

Sure enough! It pays to read. Thanks for the clarification.

From the Bay Area:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/clt/5942466272.html

and it comes with the addition!

This is a RGT, not a Celerity dollhouse. But someone threw in a lovely Lawbre staircase. I'm thinking it sells for almost half the price of the house alone.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bab/5942781333.html

I just love this house, but I like 50s houses.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bab/5929514011.html

Not the best deal, but I'd kill for those bay windows and that door. They've been long discontinued. And again, another Lawbre staircase.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/art/5942855904.html

And from Etsy, if someone wants a large Cape May house:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/476274010/model-homes-cape-may-victorian-wood?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=%22dollhouse%20kit%22&ref=sr_gallery_38

59 minutes ago, minilover62 said:

Lawbre Shadow Cliff unfinished shell, with lots of components including double staircase and windows, building accessories, pair of lights and fancy bedroom set, asking $600 https://northernwi.craigslist.org/clt/5945828645.html

Saw it a few days ago on ebay where the starting bid is $450.00.  Said to myself if it was in California I would grab it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lawbre-Shadow-Cliff-unfinished-dollhouse-and-trim-packages-/182407067647?hash=item2a784ef7ff:g:6oEAAOSw2xRYaW9c

Not ebay, but here are some cute (and creepy) Halloween miniatures - there is even a few pieces of "skin" covered furniture. Creepers.

I like the use of ghostly images in mirror frames, etc - and I like the skeleton in mossy/decaying bathtub. Skin furniture....well that is edgy.

http://www.twistedminiatures.com/Halloween.html

Not online, but in an actual store - but if you happen to be driving thru, or you are a collector of this furniture, I thought some one may be interested.

was driving thru Wichita, KS early this week and decided to stop at Paramount ántiques west - I have never been before, but needed a break.  booth 228 has a glass cabinet with several shelves of furniture and bits, called reminiscence dollhouse furniture, and it's 1/2 off.  I don't know anything about this furntiure or if it's at all a good price, but I loved the ottoman, and had Xmas money.

There was  an amazing desk with an upholstered chair - which I regret not buying, it was $70/ 1/2 off $35. I'm the cheapest person in the world, and that price just hurt my head.  And a gorgeous (I would say it had a craftsman style, but could be wrong) dining table with chairs I know it was over $100, I couldn't look too closely at its tag, that made my teeth ache.  And several other items, a shelf, wardrobe, etc.. I should have taken a pic.  Some were pricey, some were not so pricey.

I bought this sweet ottoman, the booth is half off, I paid $20 for the ottoman

so, on my way home from OKC I stopped again and bought two chairs and an end table - 3 pieces cost me $50, but I had money for my trip I didn't spend, so felt I could splurge, and I'm a sucker for the twist on the legs.  My eyes did water a bit.

this is one of the chairs - 

• Like 1

Maybe they're charging for the figurines inside the house. There was someone on eBay or Etsy for the longest time (they might still be on there) that wanted $170 something for an Artply Bobbi. That's like paying that much for a Greenleaf Adams. If you really want to go see overpriced dollhouses, go to Etsy and type in "dollhouse kit". People really have a serious problem with what they think their dollhouses are worth.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, madtex1967 said:

Is that a peel stick floor tile on wall with fireplace?  To each their own but for $1000 , I would expect more care with decorating. 

2 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

Maybe they're charging for the figurines inside the house. There was someone on eBay or Etsy for the longest time (they might still be on there) that wanted $170 something for an Artply Bobbi. That's like paying that much for a Greenleaf Adams. If you really want to go see overpriced dollhouses, go to Etsy and type in "dollhouse kit". People really have a serious problem with what they think their dollhouses are worth.

The price of the house WITH the figurines is $1500.00.  I am just shocked they are asking so much for something so badly decorated with real size wallpaper from sample books and peel and stick tile.  I wouldn't be surprised if the lighting are Christmas lights.

It is really amazing, the house doesn't even have windows, just shuttles on the front top floor, the staircase is totally naked, and no foundation. But people rarely undervalue their stuff anymore, almost always things are way overvalued, this is why when I find a true deal, I feel the urge to grab it!

19 hours ago, madtex1967 said:

The price of the house WITH the figurines is $1500.00.  I am just shocked they are asking so much for something so badly decorated with real size wallpaper from sample books and peel and stick tile.  I wouldn't be surprised if the lighting are Christmas lights.

OOUUUUCCHH!

On 1/8/2017, 11:35:58, smjsome said:

Not online, but in an actual store - but if you happen to be driving thru, or you are a collector of this furniture, I thought some one may be interested.

was driving thru Wichita, KS early this week and decided to stop at Paramount ántiques west - I have never been before, but needed a break.  booth 228 has a glass cabinet with several shelves of furniture and bits, called reminiscence dollhouse furniture, and it's 1/2 off.

:gasp!: Another Greenleafer found my favourite store! And the resident miniatures! At least half the time the husband and I go on dates, we end up wandering around one of the two Paramount antique malls (usually the west one - there's another one waaaay out east of Wichita that's not as big) and I visit that case every time. I think it's always half off but it's still too rich for my blood and I agree, those twisty legs are awesome. I've kind of been planning a date where I can bat my eyes and pull the birthday card sometime this month for one piece. ;) I'd be willing to take photos the next time I'm down there if anyone is interested in the pieces.

There's a Brinca Dada Emerson for sale through the Facebook Marketplace in Wichita. It's not my typical style but for some reason I've always loved that house since the first time I saw one. Sadly, the husband might throw his first miniature-related hissy fit if I were to splurge $250 and bring home 1:12 scale house #17. But hey, this would be the first one that doesn't need rehabbing/building/finishing! ;)

It's so gorgeous!  I can see why you love it.  If it were 1:24 scale, I would be lusting after it myself.  Wish I could help you come up with a compelling reason why you need to have it.  Can you convince him that it would be an investment, since they are no longer made?  ;-)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

It's so gorgeous!  I can see why you love it.  If it were 1:24 scale, I would be lusting after it myself.  Wish I could help you come up with a compelling reason why you need to have it.  Can you convince him that it would be an investment, since they are no longer made?  ;-)

It might be hard to sale anybody the "investment" reason at this point, because the way I see it is that it is hard to sale any finished dollhouse, for what they are worth anymore. This Emerson has been on Chicago's Craigslist for years now, and I have seen the price going down from $1,000 the first time I saw it, to $600 right now, and no sale so far.https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/clt/5951991659.html

I have an Emerson I got years ago on eBay --it was some sort of clearance sale --$100 new in box and shipped. It is a fun modern house --the furniture is stylized and a little bulky, but I really enjoyed putting Lundy furniture in it and giving it a late 70s vibe.

it really is a fun house. But I wouldn't want to go over $150 for it.