Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I hope you get the Franklin Carrie. :)

I would have made an offer also but they don't ship internationally. 

7 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

Susie, that is awesome. I wish i live in So. Cal.

you're close Carrie!  4 hours and you're here! I'm right off the 15 - do you have many dollhouse stores in Las Vegas?

19 minutes ago, Qubanqtee said:

you're close Carrie!  4 hours and you're here! I'm right off the 15 - do you have many dollhouse stores in Las Vegas?

Not a single one, but I am going to Nashville on June 15th and there is a wonderful store there. I visited it 2 years ago when my daughter was building a dollhouse. I can't wait!

25 minutes ago, L Swearengin said:

1 minute ago, Qubanqtee said:

omg, how fun!  the closest one to me is over an hour away - makes me so CRAZY

Do you go to the one in Torrance? I went to it about 2 months ago. The lady that owns it was nice.

• Like 1

yes, that's the closest one to me!  She was super sweet and has a great collection but it's not like we can just stop by and pick up something hahahaha....going to San Diego this weekend and hoping to go to the only miniature store there in Pacific Beach.  Has great reviews.

2 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

I have this house in kit form too... I certainly paid more that 35 bucks and I have to build it myself... lol... That's a deal!

Note to self: stop buying kits..

17 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

yes, that's the closest one to me!  She was super sweet and has a great collection but it's not like we can just stop by and pick up something hahahaha....going to San Diego this weekend and hoping to go to the only miniature store there in Pacific Beach.  Has great reviews.

Yay! I think I need to talk to my husband about a San Diego trip! My kids could use some beach time too. I will be anxious to know how the store was.

• Like 1

Personally, I would recommend a trip to Ventura where you can visit Larrianne's Small Wonders instead of San Diego.  My Dolls House in Torrance and Miss Peggie's in San Diego are okay and certainly better than no mini shop but nothing compares to Larrianne's.  You can go to the beach in Ventura too!  

10 minutes ago, queenannediva said:

Personally, I would recommend a trip to Ventura where you can visit Larrianne's Small Wonders instead of San Diego.  My Dolls House in Torrance and Miss Peggie's in San Diego are okay and certainly better than no mini shop but nothing compares to Larrianne's.  You can go to the beach in Ventura too!  

Good to know, thank you.

1 hour ago, Mid-life madness said:

Yay! I think I need to talk to my husband about a San Diego trip! My kids could use some beach time too. I will be anxious to know how the store was.

I will definitely let you know!!!