Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

1896 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

Susie, that is awesome. I wish i live in So. Cal.

you're close Carrie!  4 hours and you're here! I'm right off the 15 - do you have many dollhouse stores in Las Vegas?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, L Swearengin said:

I would love it.  Maybe I'll have to talk my brother into getting it for me????

Wheres your brother?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Qubanqtee said:

you're close Carrie!  4 hours and you're here! I'm right off the 15 - do you have many dollhouse stores in Las Vegas?

 

Not a single one, but I am going to Nashville on June 15th and there is a wonderful store there. I visited it 2 years ago when my daughter was building a dollhouse. I can't wait!

 

25 minutes ago, L Swearengin said:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg, how fun!  the closest one to me is over an hour away - makes me so CRAZY

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Qubanqtee said:

omg, how fun!  the closest one to me is over an hour away - makes me so CRAZY

Do you go to the one in Torrance? I went to it about 2 months ago. The lady that owns it was nice.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, that's the closest one to me!  She was super sweet and has a great collection but it's not like we can just stop by and pick up something hahahaha....going to San Diego this weekend and hoping to go to the only miniature store there in Pacific Beach.  Has great reviews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

I have this house in kit form too... I certainly paid more that 35 bucks and I have to build it myself... lol... That's a deal!

Note to self: stop buying kits..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

yes, that's the closest one to me!  She was super sweet and has a great collection but it's not like we can just stop by and pick up something hahahaha....going to San Diego this weekend and hoping to go to the only miniature store there in Pacific Beach.  Has great reviews.

Yay! I think I need to talk to my husband about a San Diego trip! My kids could use some beach time too. I will be anxious to know how the store was.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I would recommend a trip to Ventura where you can visit Larrianne's Small Wonders instead of San Diego.  My Dolls House in Torrance and Miss Peggie's in San Diego are okay and certainly better than no mini shop but nothing compares to Larrianne's.  You can go to the beach in Ventura too!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, queenannediva said:

Personally, I would recommend a trip to Ventura where you can visit Larrianne's Small Wonders instead of San Diego.  My Dolls House in Torrance and Miss Peggie's in San Diego are okay and certainly better than no mini shop but nothing compares to Larrianne's.  You can go to the beach in Ventura too!  

Good to know, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mid-life madness said:

Yay! I think I need to talk to my husband about a San Diego trip! My kids could use some beach time too. I will be anxious to know how the store was.

I will definitely let you know!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now