Branson (MIssouri) Miniature Show -- June 27, 2015

The 2015 Branson Dollhouse Miniature Show will be Saturday, June 27, 2015, 9 am to 5 pm.

I'll be there with my friend NJ. (It's her husband's birthday that weekend. She felt guilty about abandoning him, so we're dragging the spouses along with us. They can go fishing or something while we're at the show. We promised them dinner and a stage show that night to celebrate the birthday. What won't we do to feed our passion, eh? :lol: )

Is anyone else going? Would be fun to meet up. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Awwww, I'm not going to be there after all. The house sale has taken on a life of its own and it appears we'll be back in New Orleans by the 2nd week in June.

Awwww, I'm not going to be there after all. The house sale has taken on a life of its own and it appears we'll be back in New Orleans by the 2nd week in June.

Well, now there's good and bad news in one big bundle if I ever heard it! Maybe a camping trip for that weekend would work if your house is gone. The guys would be happy and so would you and your friend.

Well, now there's good and bad news in one big bundle if I ever heard it! Maybe a camping trip for that weekend would work if your house is gone. The guys would be happy and so would you and your friend.

LOL!! Nice thought, but camping? No thanks! Besides, driving back to MO for a weekend in Branson has no appeal whatsoever.  There will be other mini shows, other places, other times. I'm just sorry we won't get to meet the Greenleaf members who are going.

• 4 weeks later...

Who has been to the Branson show before? My husband will be in the area that week, I may meet up with him. But, it's too late for me to sign up for any workshops. Are there many vendors?

• 2 weeks later...

I thought about running out there as a vendor, but it looks like all artists. I am also wondering how many people actually attend.

I emailed and asked

"This year's 2015 show will be a Tiny Show - a miniature show

Featured artists include:

paintings & fairly furniture

by Brenda T

MiniGlassArt

Harry's Miniature Flags

quilts & beds

Bev & Pat

It Takes a Village

Lovely Lady Ceramics

impressionist and miniature artist

Kyle Bouwens

Hope you will be able to join us this year for a fun show.