• Devil
    • Frankenstien
    • Boogyman
    • Freddie Cruger
    • Grim Reaper
    • Evil Dragon
    • Aliens
    • Zombie

The Grim Reaper, would literally scare me out of my skin...I think the others would just cause me to pick up a brick, stone or stick to beat myself to death with!!! Lol....Tracy, kudos to you and your posts!!! I am totally addicted to the One Stormy Night thread....I love it!!! When we all finally run out of gas....we need to print the story out and make it into a book....

...I think the others would just cause me to pick up a brick, stone or stick to beat myself to death with!!!

*snicker*

I chose zombie just cuz they are gross and scary....all the others, well i'd have to go with the above statement! :thumb:

zombies terrify me...must be the undead thing..... :D

Well my choice was Freddy as he has those loooong scissory hands.... I really have a hard time with the scissors any ways :thumb: do meeting a fellow with these huge 10 bladed scissors.... nah no good!!!! I never clip my nails, only use the nail files and very seldom get my hair cut by a hairdresser... oh and I have had bad experiences with cutting myself with those really sharp scissors....

Hugs

I chose Freddie Krueger because not only can he rip me to shreds in my waking life, he can also haunt me and rip me to shreds when I sleep. There is really is no escaping Freddie. The others I'm not so scared of...I mean I wouldn't want to meet ANY of them in a dark alley or anywhere else for that matter, but if Freddie's after me, it means he can get me in my dreams too. *shudders* :thumb:

All of them would freak me out but I voted for a zombie. If you were in a dark alley and was faced with something dead with one of it's eyeball hanging out of it's socket :blush: , what would you think?

Ok, I think it might be time for me to go lay down, my imagination is starting to go wild now, this could be bad :D .