The Cambridge CA750

genarorod

If you have your instruction booklet and the millwork that comes with the kit to make the windows it's pretty straight forward; especially after having to build each window for the SF555 layer by layer! like I did.  The Cambridge was my second build and MUCH easier than the San Franciscan, IMO.

Do introduce yourself to everyone at the Newcomers' forum.

• 2 weeks later...

The Cambridge was the first dollhouse that I built.  Having no experience or skills to take that on I followed the directions with the kit exactly.  I guess I was too dumb to think they wouldn't work so they did.  I do have a suggestion for the inside window trim on the Mansard part of the roof.  I held the pieces over a tea kettle to let the steam work on them .  Them I quickly glued them in, clamping them very tight.  My house is over ten years old and they are still perfectly in place. 

The Cambridge was the first dollhouse that I built.  Having no experience or skills to take that on I followed the directions with the kit exactly.  I guess I was too dumb to think they wouldn't work so they did.  I do have a suggestion for the inside window trim on the Mansard part of the roof.  I held the pieces over a tea kettle to let the steam work on them .  Them I quickly glued them in, clamping them very tight.  My house is over ten years old and they are still perfectly in place. 

I dipped mine in boiling water.