JBM Miniature Furniture has a NEW Partner

Gonzo

Hi All !!

I have exciting news. I have reached a partnership agreement with JBM Miniature Furniture. I am now the JBM distributor for all of North America. All JBM orders, wholesale and retail, will now be shipped from Indiana. Invoicing will be improved, delivery time will be improved and available inventory will be improved. 

The inventory is in transit and it will be all setup and ready to go Memorial Day weekend. I have spent the past several weeks working on system improvements, advertising and online store setup. I have also committed to several shows, so you will now be able to purchase JBM Miniature Furniture (and my other items) in person at some of your favorite shows. These include:

• Dayton -- August 15-16
  • Aztec Wholesale Show -- August 22-24
  • Orlando Miniaturia (new show) -- September 4-6
  • Indianapolis -- September 18-19 (pending)
  • Louisville -- October 24
  • Philadelphia Miniaturia -- November 6-8
  • Chicago Wee 'c' -- November 13-14
  • Chicago in 2016
  • others TBA

Those of you that know me know that this is a huge change from my normal three shows per year plan. 

I am still working on my All About Miniatures website, but have had to put it on the back burner (again) as I am opening an Amazon store first. The Amazon store opening will be June 1.

More news to follow as dates draw closer. I may be buying another miniature business next weekend as I dive deeper into this.

Thank you to those who supported me as I mulled over this decision.

post-8632-0-98900700-1431291908_thumb.jp

• Like 7

If the Indianapolis show doesn't work out, the Atlanta Show is that weekend, hint hint... :)

But, I'm looking at that Orlando Show, Labor Day weekend... My boys will be at Dragoncon all weekend, and the youngest will be staying with the oldest at his apartment downtown, so no kids for me that weekend...

If the Indianapolis show doesn't work out, the Atlanta Show is that weekend, hint hint... :)

The only issue I have is that I have a national sales conference for my "regular" job in Orlando the week of the Indy show. If we get to go home on Thursday, Indy is a go. If not, I may try to get someone to cover for me for a day. I will know more as the date gets closer.

Congratulations on your new business venture. Best of luck!

Don't forget, in all your travels, that I'm still looking for a Golden Gate View!!

• Like 1