Huge Sale on JBM Miniature Furniture

Gonzo

Hi All!!

For those of you that haven't heard, I am now the North American distributor for JBM Miniature Furniture. I recently unpacked, inspected and checked in over 7,000 pieces of miniature furniture. I needed a bib for all of the drool.   :drool:      There is so much AWESOME stuff.

That being said, I am really working on helping JBM "relaunch" their line. No more shipping delays. No more invoice or billing issues. A lot of great merchandise. JBM is introducing about 120 new designs this year.

I have loaded over 300 pieces in my eBay store. I am running a brief sale. Get 20% off AND free shipping. I won't do this often and may not leave it on eBay as I want to protect my wholesale customers. This is a reintroduction sale to give a lot of people an opportunity to get some great quality furniture at a low price. 

Here is the link -- http://stores.ebay.com/All-About-Miniatures?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Have a great weekend!!

• Like 1

Will you be adding half scale JBM to your store?

All of the half scale is in Australia. It should ship to me soon. All I have right now is one set of tables and a cupboard. I will run another sale to reintroduce the half scale once I have it. I would list some now, I am just not sure of the inventory levels.

• Like 2

All of the half scale is in Australia. It should ship to me soon. All I have right now is one set of tables and a cupboard. I will run another sale to reintroduce the half scale once I have it. I would list some now, I am just not sure of the inventory levels.

Oh boy! :bounce:

Mike -- I have those numbers. I sent you a PM. Thank you for reaching out.

IF ANYONE ELSE SEES ITEMS THAT I DON'T HAVE LISTED ON EBAY -- PLEASE PM ME!

I will still give you the discount. I am just restricted on how much I can list on eBay right now.

I am on ebay in your store, but I don't see 20% off or free shipping? What am I missing?

Thanks

I am not sure. I can see it from where I am. I sent you a PM. Thank you.