So.California Miniature garage Sale

The miniature museum in Indianapolis and Miniature Designs outside of Atlanta both do these and the prices are awesome. I donate merchandise and work as a volunteer at the museum even each year. Each year we do a few thousand dollars. This was the first year out of four where I spent less than $100.

I love these events!

• Like 1

Ms. Peggie's Place in San Deigo ,California is having a garage sale on June 20, 2015. 

Imagine garage sale prices on miniatures!

See you there.

:bear:

Guess I got to go to this... Heck I didn't even know they were here.. Woooooooooooooooooo!!

Heck I have been buying stuff all over the country and I could have been supporting a local store..

• Like 2

Had a great day, my daughter drove me down to San deigo to Ms. Peggie's Place. They were having a miniature "garage" sale. I found great things including two gentlemen 

for the Steampunk house,1/2" scale potting table, ceramic livingroom set and windows to finish my  #5 house in the village. Best thing was I met one of our new

members, her name is Karen and she was with her daughter. So glad she was able to come.

:bear:

• Like 2