Hello from O-H

Welcome to the fun.

After you have made 5 posts you can post pictures in an album for all of us to share in your fun. We are eye-candy-aholics, in case you're wondering. It is also helpful to take lots of pictures just as a record of how you built it and what things worked and didn't work so well.  The travel trailer looks like fun. Will it be a theme of some particular trip you are planning in the future or already went on?

I have a retro/vintage theme planned pulling inspiration from the vintage campers and travel trailers I love in full scale. I have been last looking at green paints and fabrics to set the tone and color scheme.

Welcome to the little family, Gretchen.  Many, many  years ago we lived briefly in Coshocton, OH.  After the winter of 1978 I made a deal with God that if He moved us back to FL I'd never, ever complain about the heat, and the following summer we were in Jacksonville, FL.

• Like 1

Sounds like a great way to gauge my work and the progress along the way. Sometimes we get so caught up in what is in front of us, we forget the process that has gotten us where we are and the actual progress made.