Glue applicators

Ken

These are the best Glue applicators I have ever used.. There are 2 sizes these smaller one and a larger one.. I have all and have the same set for the last 7 or so years.. And I spread a lot of glue on wood projects over the years.. And almost always walk off and forget to clean them, These if (when) you do and the glue dries just pull it off no problem.. The small one is perfect for dollhouse siding and shingles also spreading glue on sticks.. Just thought I'd let everyone know about these they are great..

You can get them through Rockler wood stores either on line or in the store.

post-15995-0-61912500-1434633725_thumb.j

• Like 1

These are the best Glue applicators I have ever used.. There are 2 sizes these smaller one and a larger one.. I have all and have the same set for the last 7 or so years.. And I spread a lot of glue on wood projects over the years.. And almost always walk off and forget to clean them, These if (when) you do and the glue dries just pull it off no problem.. The small one is perfect for dollhouse siding and shingles also spreading glue on sticks.. Just thought I'd let everyone know about these they are great..

You can get them through Rockler wood stores either on line or in the store.

attachicon.gifthumb.jpg

I've been looking for something like this. Just ordered them. Thanks so much Ken.

• Like 1

I can see that they would be a lot more useful than the toothpicks I usually use.  Wonder what they charge for sipping?  Ken, do you use the glue paddles at all, or just the brushes.?

I can see that they would be a lot more useful than the toothpicks I usually use.  Wonder what they charge for sipping?  Ken, do you use the glue paddles at all, or just the brushes.?

I have only used the brushes in what I build, Can see where the paddle would be good.. I haven't used the larger one much just when doing a large table top glue up.. Always the small ones.. You would probably only need the small brushes you can spread the glue even on small pieces..  And I wouldn't think shipping would be over 3 or $4.00..

Well, thanks folks, I've just spent waaaay too much time exploring the Rockler website. sigh .... need to get a move on. My garden is crying since it needs weeding and watering.

• Like 1

I've been looking for something like this. Just ordered them. Thanks so much Ken.

Don't get rid of the toothpicks I still use them a lot, Then pick them up from what they are stuck too.. Or find the ones I have dropped with my foot. lol

Yup, nothing like walking around with a toothpick glued to your sock....

OH Debra I only wish really I do... It's usually jammed in my foot and I'm hopping around like a fool. The wife rolls her eyes as she is so used to my dance. lol

About as great as coming home from the store and discovering you had paint on your face and/or front of your best shirt the whole entire time you chatted with everyone you saw.

Back on topic now....I wonder if these glue applicators would work for removing broccoli......

I use a toothbrush on the food, but doubt if that would do much as a glue applicator.

About as great as coming home from the store and discovering you had paint on your face and/or front of your best shirt the whole entire time you chatted with everyone you saw.

Lloyd used to point out paint spots on my clothing. He's finally come to realize that I don't care. :D

• Like 1