Here Comes Show Season!

Here we go! The NAME National Convention ends with a show this week and soon we are looking at several miniature shows throughout the US. Below is a list of shows that I will be attending as a vendor. This is very different from what I have done in the past, but things are different now. If you are going to any of these, please stop and say hello.

August 15-16         Dayton, OH 3 Blind Mice Show

August 22-24         Aztec Wholesale Show in Aurora, OH

August 28-29         Chicago Fall Show from Tom Bishop

September 5-7      Orlando Miniaturia

September 11-12  Nashville, TN presented by Harville Productions

September 18-19  Indianapolis presented by the Museum of Miniature Houses

October 24            Louisville, KY

November 5-8       Philadelphia Miniaturia Wholesale and Retail Shows

November             Chicago Wee "c" Miniature Show (tentative)

I know there are other shows, but these are the ones I am attending. More details on each as we get closer. The Bishop show will have more vendors than in the past. Orlando is a new show and it is a holiday weekend, so it is hard telling about attendance. It is on Disney grounds, so that may help.  

The Wee C folks told me in April they were having one. I sent an email today and will let you know if I hear anything.

Can't wait to see you at Bishop!

• 3 weeks later...

Brae and all -- I am leaving for Chicago in a few minutes. My third show in a period where I am doing shows over six consecutive weekends. I must be crazy. Well, I bought a trailer two weeks ago. I know I am crazy. Your fever is contagious.

SPECIALS FOR FORUM MEMBERS!! If nothing else, be sure to stop and say hello.

My plan is to go to the Orlando show, however, I'm concerned about the low vendor turnout.  Maybe I'm looking at the wrong or outdated site info.

There are at least 33 of us who are going to be there. That is not a bad turnout and is actually more than what we have here in Chicago. Plus, there is at least one not listed (The Little Dollhouse Company). I don't know how fr it is for you, but you should go.

• Like 1

There are at least 33 of us who are going to be there. That is not a bad turnout and is actually more than what we have here in Chicago. Plus, there is at least one not listed (The Little Dollhouse Company). I don't know how fr it is for you, but you should go.

ok, you talked me into it.  I will stop and say 'hi'.

• Like 1

Sable - i'm five seven, not extremely thin, with short grey hair (sounds like a lot of "in training for old age" women, huh?), and will be with a much shorter lady with beautiful blonde/grey hair (enrolled in the same training course). It'd be neat to meet someone from the forum.