NEM private sale for Greenleaf members

grazhina

Greenleaf members can get 40% off on all in stock merchandise at New England Miniatures till Tuesday, Sept 2. Enter coupon code GREENLEAF.

This is for in stock merchandise only, no back orders accepted. If you order 4 of an item and I have just 3 left in stock, I can only sell you 3. I will however, notify you if I don't have enough in stock to cover your order.

I've decided it's time to start phasing out of business so I can do other things.

• Like 2

What a wonderful thing to do for GL members. Hope you will still be creating your own wonderful minis even after you are not busy with the business. You have provided a great deal of fabulous info on your site over and above the merchandise.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello Grazhina,

just to clarify: will your generous offer end on the 2nd (Wednesday) or Tuesday (1st)? This is kind of important to me - because my check won't be in until Wednesday the 2nd..... 

Whichever it is - thank you for doing this for us.

i was having a problem with the reply function. The box was full of quote boxes & I couldn't get rid of them. I typed out my message and it vanished. How annoying.

To all of you who've placed orders, thank you & you're welcome. Some of them were mailed yesterday, the rest will be going out on Monday, all by Priority Mail 2-3 day delivery, as usual.

Chris, as I understand it, the coupon should be valid through Wednesday the 2nd til midnight. It's my 1st coupon, and the instructions aren't always as clear as they should be.

• Like 2

I'm sad to hear that your shop is closing but it is understandable so you can do other great things.   I'm sorry that I did not see your notification of the great discount to Greenleaf folks so I missed it.   It was very nice of you to offer it though even though I didn't get a chance to participate.   Good luck to you on your next adventure!