Miniature silver tablewares

Washberen

Wow, they are very beautiful and detailed! There must be a lot of work in them. Have you only recently started making miniatures? You look very practiced at it!

In truth, this is my first job in miniature =) But before I engaged in the creation of icons and that there was a great experience working metal. Incidentally, if anyone interested, I can make to order any Number of sets. I have magzin to e-bаy, I can give the link

• 2 weeks later...

Oh the detail on that teapot!  LOVE!  and the teeny tongs and darling wee server!  Oh my, I am in love!  :D

thank you very much =) I plan to sell on e-bye tongs and spatula for $ 17 a teapot for $ 40 if you want I can give you a link to my store. I hope I do not set too high a price) for our country is the average cost

• 2 weeks later...

Dmitriy, if you can sell such exquisite work for those prices you will have no problem selling them.  Are you familiar with the work of Peter Acquisto?  http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=peter+acquisto&qpvt=peter+aquisto&qpvt=peter+aquisto&FORM=IGRE

• Like 1

Dmitriy, if you can sell such exquisite work for those prices you will have no problem selling them.  Are you familiar with the work of Peter Acquisto? 

Hi, yes I am familiar with his work, but we do it with a lot of differences=) and it is not even rabototah, namely technology. I really like some of the work from Peter, but not all)

Incidentally if you need to I can try to make for you any thing in miniature silver, just show the approximate photo =)