Miniature silver tablewares

Washberen

Other flatware patterns in the future, perhaps? I'd love to see a sort of fluted fleur-de-lys sort...or a scallop shell pattern maybe?

Hi Cynthia, we will continue the series, but if you want to order something individual, you can just send me a photo. And then we can develop a corporate design specifically for your set of silverware

Wonderful detail work on that candlestick! You must be as quick with the silver as I am with my stained glass work. More detailed things like this would be wonderful future projects. I can't wait to see what you work on next! Maybe some detailed sculpture-type lamp bases, a la Tiffany?

Maybe he'll share his website. Unless I missed that somewhere, which is possible...

Hello Tracy,unfortunately I do not have your own personal website. However, here's a link to my account on e-Bay.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/6.33593

Teapot : http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/221906277489?

A candle will be ready in a week and will cost $ 45 for one and $ 80 if you buy 2 or more at once

Maybe some detailed sculpture-type lamp bases, a la Tiffany?

Hello, thank you very much for those kind words, I am glad that you ravitsya my job. Yes, the lamp is a good idea) I'm working on a manicure set and how to finish working on it, be sure to think about it over the lamp

Hello Tracy,unfortunately I do not have your own personal website. However, here's a link to my account on e-Bay.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/6.33593

Teapot : http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/221906277489?

A candle will be ready in a week and will cost $ 45 for one and $ 80 if you buy 2 or more at once

Thank you!  I got the silverware, I am very much looking forward to receiving it!  :)  Yay!!

The teapot is beautiful, that can be my next splurge.

Hello everybody
Today we started a new project, and now we have decided to engage in a decrease in real antiques to the scale of 1 to 12. Our first project will be a real-life 18th century candlestick originally from France.

jncxiBCuw1Y.jpg

Post Scriptum our miniature replica of the Venus with a wreath is already available for purchase on e-Bay link below

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221911820462?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

I swear that Dimitriy must have one of those shrink machines!  That candlestick is perfection!

Many thanks! My jeweler tries to use the most advanced technology. Already a few years we have a centrifuge-vacuum casting method. That provides a clear and precise casting products

I just purchased two candlesticks from eBay. You prices are wonderful. I am so glad I can afford these lovely items. I can't wait to get them and hold them in my hands! I can't wait to see you add more to ebay. I will be following you on eBay. These are such lovely items. You are very talented. 

• Like 1

I just purchased two candlesticks from eBay. You prices are wonderful. I am so glad I can afford these lovely items. I can't wait to get them and hold them in my hands! I can't wait to see you add more to ebay. I will be following you on eBay. These are such lovely items. You are very talented. 

Hi

Thank you very much for such a high score! I did my best in order to place your order to you as quickly as possible. I am very glad that my dream that my product would be made available to all lovers of miniatures in the world comes true.

Hello everybody !
Once again, I want to show you our new products production. Most recently, one buyer from Austria we ordered the statue of "Diana the huntress". One of the terms of our contract with him was that we can still do no more than three copies of this statuette. We are preparing to release these three products, one woman has bought from Russia. So I decided to buy another offer someone on this board, and the last we will put up for auction e-Bay that anyone could pouchavstvovat.

Figurine is made entirely of silver 925 and then gilded. 

Dimensions  38х33х30 mmLMQZZYTm_ns.jpgBJVrI2-2bSU.jpg

Edited by Deb
Edited to remove price. Please remember that marketing of products can only be done in the Community Trading Post and prices may not be posted anywhere on the forum.