3 D doodler pen for making minis?

mininecessities

Should be working on my roof, but came across this....I am thinking this would be great maybe for making like plastic handles, faucets, pump dispenser knobs

its a 3 D printer pen......I don't like the doodler type results for making whole objects but I think it could be used to create or for minis!  it will weld plastic together. for some reason I cant think of many particular items...it isnt that expensive.100 bucks......the plastic is only 9.99 for a bunch of colored tubes. If careful I bet you could make a decent dish drainer....or plastic laundry basket?

http://the3doodler.com/store/

Edited by mininecessities

It's kind of like a glue gun. If you can draw a straight line with a glue gun then you can use this pen. I can't. 

Ha ha Sable you're think'n like a 12 year old kid - this ingenious boy on UTube used a hot glue gun & a piece of a plastic coat hanger to make his own 3D pen.  See here :)

If anyone tries this you'll probably ruin your hot glue gun.

• Like 1

I don't know Holly I didn't check.......I did see some different tips they came out with recently but didn't pay that much attention to. They would be on their website. That video of the young boy and his homemade 3D pen is cool! lol

I wonder also about toxic fumes.......from both types lol. I doubt if they made plastic hangers safe for melting lol.

Its kids like him that have made our world full of so many awesome inventions though! I dont think I will buy the pen for a while.........not sure if its that useful now that I think of it.

Edited by mininecessities