Good Morning!

RedFig

Good morning, all!  I just wanted to stop in to say hi and introduce myself!  My name is Jess and I'm currently working on my first dollhouse.  It's a Dura Craft Columbian.  I came across this site trying to source some missing pieces from the kit I've acquired.

I've always loved dollhouses and miniatures.  As a kid I had always wanted a dollhouse but never had one.  I would constantly make my own miniature items to use for my Barbies and other various figurines I had as a kid.  I'm a mother of four, my youngest is a girl so I am enjoying doing this all over again, especially with a real dollhouse!

I live in Pennsylvania with my husband and four kids.  In my downtime I enjoy gardening and anything that has to do with yarn.  

I'm slowly figuring out how to navigate this site and I can't stop staring at all the gorgeous pictures!  There is some serious talent in here!

Thanks guys!  It does seem like a lot of fun here.  I'm finding so much great information and everyone seems really supportive!

Yes, I doubt this will be my first house!  I had to walk away from the computer yesterday before I bought another one since I'm having so much fun with this one already!