Job Interview

Irene

The tough part is over--well maybe not--waiting can be a pain in the rear. But sounds like anyone would be lucky to have you as part of their team. Here's wishing you the best and hoping it's not long before you hear good news.

Got news.....I got a call back yesterday...I go back on Wednesday afternoon to test on Microsoft Office...I was told that I need at least 70% and so far no one has made it...A few years ago...I made my oldest daughter buy me a self training course for Microsoft office...time to break it out and brush up my skills...My evil self had just about convinced me that I didn't have a snowball's chance in hell and that I wouldn't hear anything so, it was a pleasant surprise to get the call...now I can tell my evil alter ego to SHUT UP!!! lol.... There's still hope!!

I'm sure you'll do well! Keeping my fingers & toes, too, crossed for you...I personally have always hated tests of any sort but I always managed to pass and I'm sure you will too. Keep us posted. Chin up. Good luck. Knock 'em dead!

Well...I took the test yesterday...It was a 3 part test...Excel, Windows and Word...The Windows and Word parts were a breeze...the Excel...not so much...(didn't help that I have never actually used Excel). The tutorial I have would have actually been much easier to follow if I actually HAD Word and Excel on my PC....but I guess we can't have everything...I am not sure how I did on the test (especially the Excel part...I know I did manage to stumble upon a few of the "answers" by trial and error..Thank goodness there was the opportunity to decide whether or not you wanted to submit the answer or not...I had a little more leeway in that sense). I was told that they would get the scores back later that day or tomarrow (today) morning and that they would call and let me know how I did...So I am again sitting on pins and needles waiting...This is torture!!! Anyhow...Thanks to all for your good luck wishes...I will keep you posted...I am hoping to hear from them today and I am hoping that I passed..... I NEED this job!