Erna Myers Dolls

Mary11

You didn't say what scale you are looking for. I purchased several Erna Meyer dolls from A Trifle Small. However they were 1:24 scale. She carries mostly smaller scale items. I found a lot of fun items there. I had great service and things were packed very well.

10 years ago, I got mine from a place called "Granny's miniatures" online. She had a lot of them. But I think she has since closed up shop.

They are hard to find from a single seller - I usually have to get them from ebay. The prices range widely - from overpriced to a $10 steal. It is not uncommon for the well dressed lady dolls, new in box, to be priced at $45 - 55. I try to find them for under $30. Older dolls go for less as the materials start to decay a bit - mostly turning orange (legs) or getting crumbly. This is rare tho - they hold up nicely.

Anyway - my advice is ebay. I am an Erna Meyer fan, and I bought a lot of them 10 years ago, now I can't find sellers with much variety in stock.

I am always searching for the full Victorian family set - boy and girl in sailor outfits, dad with moustache...so cute.

Thank you everyone. I had her and now can't find her. Reminds me of the book The Doll People, where the one doll goes off on her own and gets lost. Mary's Miniatures used to have a lot of them but I went on there and she only has a few left and not the one I need. I have been on ebay with no success but I'll keep looking. Thank you again.