Congrats to Karin (WyckedWood)

kellyannmo

Her GORGEOUS shabby chic Beacon Hill (The Sea Hag) is in the latest issue of Dollhouse Miniatures!!!! It is a lovely article with TONS of pictures....

Karin your style is so unique and your decorating skills are just amazing!!!! 

A well deserved article.... congrats my friend :) 

• Like 4

I was just admiring that house again the other day when I visited Karin's profile to look and read about her use of chalk paint when she renovated her studio.

Congratulations Karin on well-deserved recognition!

Wow!   Karin, congratulations on getting published in Dollhouse Miniatures!   I just received my copy so I immediately looked at it and found your beautiful article and photos of your project.   You do such creative work and it's so nice that now the whole world can see it.

Thank you all so much, I was really happy to share that house after all of the hard work that went into it. Havent been dollhousing lately, Ive been working on my new obsessive hobby: painting, and have been doing lots of work on our people size house but still popping in now and then to check on everyone. Ive been doing some mini paintings for Christmas tree ornaments and it always makes me think of you all, missing you.  Mini on :)

• Like 3