Instagram?

shamrockgirl18

Just wanted to ask how many of you use Instagram to post pics of your mini's and dh's.

We started one for our library (I work in a middle school library) and I've posted a couple photos of dollhouses I've displayed- wanted to know what the most popular hashtags are.

I ended up just using #dollhouseminiatures

Anyone have any others that are good to use? I don't have my own Instagram, but I display my dh's here pretty regularly, and I'd love to get a daily dose of mini  sinpiration while I'm, working on the library's social networking. Thanks!

I use it, but haven't posted minis yet.  I will say I have done a lot of poking around looking at minis there though :D .  Some hashtags you may wish to search beyond dollhouseminiatures are: miniature, tinyfurniture, dollhouse, dollhouses, minis, and then kind of go down the rabbit hole on those and see what some others have used as tags. There is a lot of talent and much eye candy to be found there.  

• Like 1

I found out from the New York Public Library's instagram page that they have alot of stuff on sale now for the holidays. Check out this ornament, which would look quite regal on the steps of a Harrison, or maybe a Corona Concepts Edison house.:bigwink:

Picture?