heidiiiii

My Fresh Twist

I randomly enter contests hoping to win this little thing or that little thing. I have never thought I could win a grand prize. It could actually happen. I am one of 20 semi finalists in the Fisher nuts My Fresh Twist contest. My recipe is the Walnut Pesto Pork Chops. I have added a link if any of you would like to help me win. You can vote every day from now until 11/20/2015. You are given three votes to cast and you can use them all on my recipe if you would be so kind.

This past year has been a very sour one for me health wise and in other instances. If Fred and I could get away with this trip, it would make the end of this year a little sweet.
WIsh me luck and thank you for your help!

I tried to vote a second time but was blocked. Site said I'd already voted today, although it was yesterday I voted.I reloaded the page hoping to clear it, but that didn't work. 

• Like 1

My second day votes went through but since I saw Kathies problem, I used a different device, just in case. Maybe it is designed to record every 24 hours rather than Monday, Tuesday, etc.

Good luck Heidi.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Selkie said:

My second day votes went through but since I saw Kathies problem, I used a different device, just in case. Maybe it is designed to record every 24 hours rather than Monday, Tuesday, etc.

Good luck Heidi.

I believe you're right, Selkie. I just went back and was able to vote again -- 12 minutes later than yesterday's vote. :) 

• Like 1

Thank you. If you have read the blog at all, I am still not doing well. This is a nice diversion from the daily that I deal with. Yes, it is a 24 hour loop. I will keep an update.