Wigglesworth is back!

kellyannmo

I can't upload an image to my gallery for some reason :( so I'll post it here...

Mr. Wigglesworth is back!  I finally felt comfortable letting him move back in after our fire evacuation.  Since he was so patient (don't believe that for a minute) I let him have the gorgeous purple coneflowers that Debora made me.  We planted them today and he is so happy with them.  I know he will take good care of them since he loves to garden so much.

IMG_0822.JPG

• Like 1

Glad you are feeling safer these days. With all you went through, I can certainly understand why you wouldn't unpack too quickly. Please tell Mr. Wigglesworth that his garden is just lovely and those flowers are a fabulous addition. Maybe he'll join the local Garden Club and be on next Springs garden tours.

Hope your upcoming holiday is filled with peace and joy.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone :) The flowers are so beautiful, Debora does an AMAZING job with these (and she designed these herself).

WIgglesworth is a finicky little mouse, and he is very happy to be home.

Selkie... thank you :) I hope your holidays are wonderful as well..... the whole county is still reeling from the 3rd most devastating fire in California history... I am so thankful my home wasn't lost, but over 1,200 homes were.... I still have other boxes of miniatures I haven't yet unpacked.... baby steps :) 

Hugs

• Like 1