Newbury addition?

Suze

Check out the Real Good Toys website. They have many styles of additions that could go with your Newbury. Some have the mansard roof, others a flat roof as well as several with a pitched roof, one and two story options, etc. A conservatory kit could make a lovely dining room. Good luck with your build.

• 4 months later...

I don't know if it's still there, but there was a kit on eBay for only $150 recently. Shipping to me was a little pricy, though. I've been thinking of the New Orleans and wanting to make a Tuscan house out of it. Think of that porch enclosed with arches. *sigh*

• Like 1

Actually, there is an addition to go with the Newport that RGT lists on their website. It's two story and a little pricy, but it might be able to be cut down in two for an addition on each side. This addition should go well with either a New Orleans kit or a Newbury kit, because they were all originally Batrie kits like the Newport. I think I just saw it a couple days ago when I was mooning over the houses.

It's OK, Greenleaf, I was mooning over your houses too, after I was done there.