Portland OR area folks: Glencroft and Willowcrest kits for a low price

Elsbeth

Hi - my basement clean-out continues.

I have 2 kits listed on craigslist for [a low price] or best offer - the Glencroft and the Willowcrest. I really just want them to have a home.

Buyer must be in Portland OR area for pickup as I cannot ship.

The Glencroft's box was opened then closed, and all pieces appear to be there. I will double-check to be sure. I had two of these kits and made one of them - I love this house!

The Willowcrest kit is pristine in an unopened shipper box from the factory. Frankly, it hurts to give this one away as I love the look of this kit, but I know I will never make it. I have plenty of assembled houses of varying styles and periods that I love and I have no more room. This is part of my hoarder-rehab recovery, too, I think. :-)

Glencroft: https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/art/5340377288.html

Willowcrest: https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/art/5340389653.html

Edited by fov
edited out price

• 5 weeks later...

Just popping in with a big Thank You! to Jenn for making the Glencroft available to forum members.  Rodentraiser / Kelly (best friend ever) knew I'd been obsessing over  considering the Glencroft for awhile & she made the trip to get it to surprise me with it for Christmas (and what a surprise it was!!!).

Turns out Kelly & I will both be working on Glencrofts together in 2016 - and I'm over the top excited about it!

So thank you Jenn, for making it available, and thank you Kelly for knowing just what I needed to put a smile back on my face & get me excited about miniatures again!

• Like 4

Heehee - I would like you guys to know that Lisa saw this thread just a day or so after I asked that my comment be removed about getting the dollhouses. My thanks to Fov for removing that comment. And Jenn, it was great meeting you, too. I told Lisa (who is dollhouse wary) that the big box contained artwork for her living room. You should have seen her face when she opened up the box.

We had actually talked about getting the kits, but Lisa informed me that "a forum member had already gotten them". I was in fits trying not to tell her that "forum member" was me.

The kits will definitely be loved and appreciated. Jenn, you made this a great Christmas for both Lisa and me. Thank you!

• Like 3