Creatin' Contest 2015

Sable

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Isn't that what Casey used to make Tessie's treehouse?

Yes, Casey used a kit given to her by HBS but is not entering it in the competition.

1 minute ago, Mimajo said:

Well, I have entered, just for the experience.  Only in miniatures for less than a year, so kinda scary, but I did it!  Guess you want pictures?

Usually we hold the photos until after the deadline, which is coming up soon! But there's no compelling reason not to post the photos. And congratulations on being finished before the deadline! :clap:

4 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Usually we hold the photos until after the deadline, which is coming up soon! But there's no compelling reason not to post the photos. And congratulations on being finished before the deadline! :clap:

Thanks, guess I'll wait.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2015, 5:36:32, Sable said:

With the deadline of December 16 just around the corner, I was wondering who is submitting an entry into this year's Creatin Contest?

I barely finished mine! got it photographed and submitted this afternoon. (will post pictures after the 16th :) ) I hadn't had time to work on it for months so it's not perfect but I'm just glad I got it submitted!

Pictures were also loaded to the gallery here, but it's easier to view the photo album on my blog:

http://iseeblue.typepad.com/photos/tropical_beach_house/index.html

On the sidebar in my blog I've been linking to other's entries that I can find....if anyone has additions to my list please let me know!

http://iseeblue.typepad.com/

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Congratulations, Brae, on your 2nd Place win with Otter Cove in the 2015 (22nd annual) Hobby Builders Supply Creatin' Contest! 

I have been awed by the creativity and craftsmanship in the entries already revealed. (I've received the information via email. I see that the photos have not yet been posted on their website.)

• Like 1