Creatin' Contest 2015

50 posts in this topic

Yes, of course. Bringing the Royal Toy Theater Opera House.

See the Grand Prize winner and the rest of the entries HERE

Besides Brae, are any other forum members represented? I didn't recognize any names, but then we don't usually see the real names of our members.

The overall quality of the craftsmanship and creative approaches are, I think, the best I've seen to date. I'm sure glad I didn't have to judge this competition! 

6 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Besides Brae, are any other forum members represented? I didn't recognize any names, but then we don't usually see the real names of our members.

Yes!   :wave:

Congratulations Keli, iseecerulean! When you first posted your house in December it really looked like a winner. Glad the judges thought so,too and awarded you the Grand Prize!

Congratulations Keli and Brae! Beautiful work!

:congrats:

1 person likes this

Hooray, Keli!  :ohyeah:  Let's have cake!

Thank you!!! :flowers: 

Congratulations, Keli! I thought the Grand Prize entry looked familiar but didn't make the connection! :clap: 

I knew it had to be a winner the first time I saw it, too!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Glad I didn't enter this year.

Keli and Brae..................I'd make a awful judge........................I'd pick you both! So congratulations on some fabulous work!

Huge congratulations to both of you!! It had been a long day at work when I saw the email with the grand prize, and I kept thinking it looked familiar. Outstanding work from both of you!! Looking forward to seeing your next projects!  

Congrats Keli and Brae.... such beautiful entries.... well deserved wins... you ladies rock!!!!!!

...me late to the game... :)

Just got my HBS catalog in the mail & saw Keli's Tropical Beach House on the cover...wow!

Congrats to Keli & Brae!! Both were excellent! I should say congrats to all entrants...I don't know how the judges decide??