If you could have ANY house...

Jitchiwah

Before I discovered Greenleaf I thought that the RGT Thornhill was a pretty house.  I would still like to give the Pierce a whirl, and I'd like to build my own Westville.  I still want to try the Victorianna, I thought it was going to bee rereleased by now..

What a toughie! There are so many to love. Artply Highland and Granville, Arrow royal dream, Duracraft Alpine, Bayberry Cottage and Heritage, Earth & Tree Glen cliff and Nottingham, Laser Dollhouses Ashley, Real Good Toys Montclair & Queen Anne, Greenleaf's Willowcrest, Beacon Hill, Van Buren, Tennyson, Emerson Row....Yes, it's official. I'm crazy for dollhouses and I hope I never change!

A Fantasy Craft Craftsman Bungalow. Also a Dura Craft San Fran 555 and a Tennyson. I do like the Heritage, but I really just want Otterine's. The Glencroft is on my Christmas list, and I've already started a notebook for it (do you hear me, Santa?!) I love the architecture of the Beacon Hill, but afraid I wouldn't have room for it with all of the others.  

• Like 2

My list includes Greenleaf's Garfield, Willowcrest, Victorianna, Beacon Hill, Van Buren, Harrison, Beaumont, Westville, Brookwood and Corona's Magnolia and Lily.  I'd also love to build a Craftsman Bungalow and The Brady Bunch house.  

Yes, I am a big dollhouse daydreamer :) 

After a moment of serious contemplation, I have come to the conclusion that I there are just too many to list for me. :) But maybe I could start with a Tiffani or maybe another Heritage or maybe a Vineyard Cottage or......

What a great question to ask. Gave me (and, I am sure, others) a few minutes to dream freely. Thank you.

The RGT barn bash ruined me for another big project. I seriously wanted to bash two Primrose's together, but since they are sold out I am considering the Sugarplum.

Beyond that, I already have two Street Of Shops kits waiting for me to get inspired, and the nearly complete Starbucks that just needs it's sister shops complete for me to make the a real block of shops.

I also have the RGT New Orleans waiting, but again, after the barn I am not ready for more MDF. I have an old Carson's General Store kit. Someday I'd like to make that into a purse and shoe store for a dear friend of mine who has a serious shoe addiction.

I also have a room box waiting to be turned in to a Three Little Pigs scene, but I just had to do the Ashai bash with modern finishes first.

I am beginning to think that the love I have for working on miniatures is equaled only by my love of shopping for them...

• Like 1

I have finally moved to a new apartment and will hopefully be able to work on minis soon.  I did have to let go of most of the houses that I had, because of space.  I still have alot of unbuilt kits and I  am going to concentrate on my Willowcrest, that I already have. I would however, be very open to that Victorianna that was supposed to be re-released a very long time ago.

I've an endless list too.

A few are houses i coveted when I was into miniatures in my early teens, and I still have a soft spot for.. Duracraft Marquam Hill, Bellingham and GL westville spring to mind.

I love the look of the Architects Choice plans, and the little Rye cottage by earth and tree.

The Lace House by Rocky Mountain Woodcrafts. 

And I used to drool over all the Lawbre houses, though they don't seem to be on their website anymore. Loved the shadow cliff.

Oh... And a decent authentic looking Tudor! 

And shops. I love shops! 

There are four problems I face though. Time, money, space and the fact I live in area with so little mini resources so all those kits are almost inpossible due to the shipping aspect.

Little confused on some of the replies here as I read the question as "if money and space were no object".  I have the space, I have my 3 dream houses - the RGT Queen Anne and Foxhall Manor and a Joseph Angel shell.  But if money was no object I would want a Noel Thomas house.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Jitchiwah said:

And I used to drool over all the Lawbre houses, though they don't seem to be on their website anymore. Loved the shadow cliff.

At the new website, on the right hand side of the home page click on Lawbre Dollhouses under Galleries.

• Like 1

I'd want a finished Noel Thomas and the huge Brook Tucker roombox house I think I saw in my archival Nutshell news. And the entire collection of Doris Callicott. And Queen Mary's house, and Tasha Tudor's dollhouse and dolls. And lets throw in everything Colleen Moore has.

And a finished Beacon Hill, plus that Georgian behemoth by GL, and a 2nd Beacon Hill decorated as a haunted House. And a very 60's styled Harrison. 

Greedy!

• Like 1