Happy Holidays

minigrandma10

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates and New Year wishes for good health and happiness to everyone!!!  

Gail, funny you said that minis were on the back burner because I started a house yesterday and have been painting exterior walls this morning.  I will have to put it away for the next week but I will be staying awake at night planning! 

• Like 3

Wishing all of my mini friends a very Merry Christmas and a day filled with peace and joy!   :)

My minis have been on the back burner as well for now....once the holidays are over I plan on getting back at it full speed!  Looking forward to a productive new year!

• Like 4

Thank you and Merry Christmas to everybody from sandy Dubai!

The foster kitten is driving me insane hehehehehe. I've had to keep all doors closed and dare not touch my minis. After he goes in the first week of January, I can get back to my toys. Am I insane for buying a chocolate log Yule cake with a lovely "Merry Christmas" plastic piece on it..... JUST for my Santa dollhouse? It would look really awesome mounted in the kitchen.... just saying :clap:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roxxie2 said:

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates and New Year wishes for good health and happiness to everyone!!!  

Gail, funny you said that minis were on the back burner because I started a house yesterday and have been painting exterior walls this morning.  I will have to put it away for the next week but I will be staying awake at night planning! 

I have been making tamales for tonight's celebration with all my family. So that s why the "back burner" lol.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas to all of you! 

It never ceases to amaze me how much talent, goodwill, and inspiration can be found here with - and in- you all. Stay safe, so that we can continue together into another mini year!

• Like 3

WHOA!  They have been telling us a big snow is coming for days and up until 15 mins ago nothing.  Well that changed!  We have ourselves a blizzard!   I was going to barbeque my pork tenderloin outside on the grill.  It looks doubtful from here!   
Hope everyone is having a nice Christmas Day!    I am!    :)

• Like 2

We had a very nice Christmas with lots of family gatherings...Christmas Day was rather quiet, however, with just hubby and I.  My son and his wife are up from Florida for the holidays and will be staying with us this week.  Two more family gatherings this week...hubby's side at our house Tuesday evening, and then our annual New Year's/Birthday family dinner on New Year's Day- which happens to be hubby's birthday!  :)

oh dear....that means I gotta get a carrot cake baked!!  ack!  I'd better get busy!!

• 6 years later...