Beacon Hill modifications & siding

Waterlillimm

I have acquired a Beacon Hill that is completely built.  It requires the siding put on.  Looking for templates or ideas on how to do this successfully with so many cutouts.  Also I have also modified the main floor.  It has a garage attached to the left side so I removed the outer wall to make a large kitchen to hold the bespaq kitchen I just purchased for it.  In the living room I removed the hallway wall into the living room so that I could have more space.  This house was tape wired initially and I now just need to make repairs to the main lines.  Please reply with any messages on ideas for colours etc.  I usually only build RGT but have failen in love with the exquisite details that only Greenleaf has!

• Like 2

Katie, when you find time do introduce yourself in the Newcomers; Forum.  As for color, décor, etc, it sounds to me as if the house may already be speaking to you, so why not let it tell you what else it wants?

• Like 1

I also forwarded the links to my friend who is also a member of the Kingston Dollhouse Club.   I was a member but the drive was too much and not enough dollhouse talk for me. My friend Sherrill who owns a Garfield (that I built for her) both are heading to the Gathering in the spring.

• Like 1