Hello from Perth, Ontario, Canada

Waterlillimm

Hello everyone here in the Greenleaf community.  I have been involved in dollhouse building for approximately 10 years.  I love rescuing old & ruined dollhouses and revamping them to give to one of my 10 granddaughters or to give for donation. I have built the Pierce ands several others (long story) but I am presently re-styling a Beacon Hill and need some support with it.  I have done approximately 11 houses, including a store, forestation, barn etc.  I do not work anymore and I spend most alone time working with my dollhouse projects.  i have a wee dog and an African Grey who keep me company and in the real world when I am preoccupied.  It is an addiction of fun proportions and expensive when I let myself get carried away.    for me, Thursdays are a time set aside that I meet with other enthusiasts in Marrickville for chat, help, & anything miniature.  I will post some p photos to accompany anything that seems necessary when I need help.  Thank you again for reading my post and allowing me to be a part of a large community where others with this addiction can meet, share & source.  Again Thanks Kate McDougall

• 4 weeks later...