Garfield lighting

4 posts in this topic

Hi, was just wondering where the best place is to put the light strip etc when lighting the Garfield.

Just say this.  I'm at this stage right now.  The junction splice prongs are longer than the thickness of the wood.  Trying to figure out where to put it.  Have you figured yours out yet?

You can cut off the tips of the junction splice to make them shorter. The prongs just need to make contact through  the tapewire. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Fairfield, McKinley, Garfield - Between Santa Fe and Albuquerque
      By Talina
      I have two partial kits-Fairfield and McKinley-free. I also have a Garfield that has been started. Whoever started it has done a beautiful job so far.all the punched out parts are bagged and labeled. Not really shippable,but willing to meet people part way (located between Santa Fe and Albuquerque). Want a totally reasonable amount. Mostly want it to move on. Contact me for pictures,as I don't seem to upload pics.
    • Wall Sconces and adapters -Rookie mistake
      By fleabags3
      OH MY.  I'm a doof.  I took a loooong break from minis and am firing it up again, but have had to refresh on many things.   I did the biggest rookie mistake. i spent so much wasted time meticulously installing wall sconces  so the wires were under wallpaper and just realized they make ADAPTERS for them. i'd only done ceiling lights and wall plugs.   duh me.  They look good but such a royal pain to noodle it all through the hardest way possible.  ugh

• Lighting a Foamcore Dollhouse
      By JessB66
      Does anyone have any experience lighting a dollhouse made of Foamcore? I am trying to decide among 3 volt LED systems, and round wire or tape wire. Also the house will be 1:16 scale. It's a 3 story, 10 room wall house of my own design. Has anyone built a large project in Foamcore? Is the 3/16th thick, readily available Foamcore adequate, or do I need to track down the 1/2 inch stuff? Or how about a double thickness? I would really love to here from someone who has actually worked with Foamcore, not just conjecture.
      I live in an apartment so cutting out a house out of plywood is not practical. I have prior experience building kits and with the different wiring systems. I have also made a large house out of double thick cardboard before. I haven't ruled out cardboard as a building material, I just thought Foamcore might be more durable and nicer to work with.