My son Jordan

Robin

Hi all. I've only mentioned this once (in the family photo thread) but my son is an actor(sort of). He does mostly commercials and he's done a few tv shows and a movie. The movie is Bruce Almighty. His scene actually got deleted in the final cut but if you have the DVD, he's in the deleted scenes section. Just look for the redhead! Anyway, the reason I'm mentioning this now is because he recently filmed an episode of the sitcom All Of Us. It's being aired on Monday Oct. 30th. You need to check your local listing because I have no idea what everbody's area is like. Oh yeah, if you watch it, he's in the very beginning of the show. You know, the 2 or 3 minute intro that usually comes before the first set of commercials. You can't miss him...he's the one with the bright red hair! And, he also filmed an episode of "The Suite Life Of Zach And Cody", a Disney Channel show. That won't air until February. Here's a pic of Jordan with the Suite Life twins...

post-921-1161277638_thumb.jpg

Thanks for letting me brag a little!

Congratulations Robin he is such a Cute Guy (Looks more handsome than the two he is standing with IMO but I love red heads :D )!!

My girls LOVE that show, my youngest daughter recognized Zach & Cody right away when I clicked on the picture :lol: . Your son has "That" look and I see a star being born!!!

My two older kids used to be signed up with an agent when we lived in Chicago and did some work for "The Childrens Place" store several times. They we in a fashion show for them 2 times too. After a while we decided to stop. I wish you son Much Success in his endevors!!!

Congratulations Robin and Jordan!!!

I can't wait to show RayAnne she will think thats cool!!!

Robin you haven't met a family out there by the name of Sanders have you? They have like 5 kids, some that have been doing some Nick.& Disney shows and movies. They own several scrapbook superstores in the South and went to CA about a year ago. Their one sons name is Kyle he is 13 or 14.

Thanks guys! He's a good kid, great grades, easy going. He's also got a sarcastic, mischevious, over-the-top side to him too! I forgot to mention, the name of the episode is "Pretty Woman".

SizieQ - I'll have to ask Jordan about the Sanders kids. It's quite possible. We see a lot of the same kids at auditions and call-backs!

I will probably bring this post up again on Monday the 30th as a reminder if anybody is interested.

Good Luck to you both! It's so much fun to see your child on TV. I see my daughter every day. She has a doll likeness. It sits on my dash in the truck. She will also be in the Detroit Thanksgiving parade again this year. Your son is a cutie. He has the looks to go far. I'll have to watch for him.

My daughter is a doll

• 2 weeks later...

I had never even heard of the show before this either! It's produced by Will Smith and his wife Jada. We're getting ready to watch it in about an hour! :clap: He's only in the first minute or two of the show but it's still exciting!

Thanks everybody for the nice comments and the PM's! :yucky: He's a good kid and pretty levelheaded about the whole thing. He's been doing it since he was 7. - I'm pretty proud of him. It's pretty neat to see someone you know on TV. :banana: